Teletalk Bangladesh Limited TBL Job Circular has been published. Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Job Circular was published on their website teletalk.com.bd and national dailies. Admit Card Download, Seat Plan and Exam Result information mentioned on the Recruitment Circular. The application can be made through Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Online and SMS based Recruitment System. The recruitment website is jobs.teletalk.com.bd. The application will begin on 7 August 2019. The application will end on 29 August 2019 at 5 pm. Job Circular has been published for 2 categories. Total posts are 30.
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Job Circular 2019
Only permanent citizens of Bangladesh can apply. Applicants age within 18 to 30 years as on 1 July 2019. But for the freedom fighter quota age 32 years. The last quote policy will be followed in the quota. It has been mention on details circular, which district candidates can apply for which position(s).
Only eligible interested people can apply. The eligibility details are available for each post in the detailed notice. The post-based detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- The people who are interested to participate in the examination will be able to fill the application through http://jobs.teletalk.com.bd website. The application can be made on 7 August 2019, from 10 am to 29 August 2019, at 5.00 pm.
- The candidate must fill the online form by selecting the post she/he wants to apply for. All information in the online form must be accurate and complete.
- In the online application, the candidate will upload his/her color picture (length 300 pixels and width 300 pixels) by scan scheduled location. The candidate will scan his/her signature and upload it at the scheduled place. The signature size is (length 300 pixels and 80 pixels wide). The photo file size is a maximum of 100 kb and the signature file size is a maximum 60 kb. Photos and signatures will be uploaded in JPG format.
- Since the information that is filled in the online application will be used in all the activities, the candidates will be assured 100% of the accuracy of the information they have made before submitting the application online.
- If all information is correct then the candidate will submit his/her application and download the application copy.
- Candidates will save a color print copy of the applicant’s copy as a part of any of the requirements of the examination.
Application Fees payment:
After completing the application online and submitting the application, you will receive an applicant copy with the candidate’s photo, signature, and other information. The application copy contains a user ID. Using this user ID, candidates will have to pay Tk —- for the post No 1, Tk —- for the posts of 2 and Tk —– for the post of 3 by two SMS. The application fee can be paid only through Teletalk prepaid mobile phones.
TBL <space> User ID and Send this SMS to 16222 Number.
Example: TBL Q123467P and Send to 16222.
After sending the first message, it will reply like- “Applicant’s Name, Tk- …. will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee Type TBL<Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send it to 16222.”
The candidate will have to send the second SMS using the PIN number from there.
TBL <space> YES <space> PIN and Send this SMS to 16222 Number.
Example: TBL YES 123456 and Send to 16222.
After sending the second SMS, a message will be sent to the candidate with his/her user ID and password. The Replay Message will be like this –“Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for TBL Application for post xxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (XXXXXXXX).”
This user ID and Password will be required in the Future to download the Admit Card.
You may also like:
- DGFOOD Admit Card and Exam Result 2019
- Sadharan Bima Corporation SBC Admit Card and Exam Result 2019
TBL Admit Card Download 2019
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Admit Card download information will be notified the applicant through teletalk.com.bd website and the candidate’s mobile phone via SMS. Only eligible candidates will be notified via SMS and they can download the Admit Card. All the related inquiries regarding the examination will be completed on the mobile phone number provided by the candidate in the online application.
Using the User ID and Password sent to the SMS, the candidate will download the admit card with roll number, post name, photo, examination date, time and exam center/venue name, etc. To Download Admit Card, log in to jobs.teletalk.com.bd. The admit card will be color printed. Candidates will display admit card at the time of participating in the written examination and at the viva voce if he/she qualified.
User ID Recovery
If the candidate lost the user ID, he/she would be able to recover from the jobs.teletalk.com.bd website’s “Recovery User ID” menu. In addition, the user ID can be recovered by sending an SMS.
If the password is lost, the candidate can recover it from the password recovery option of the jobs.teletalk.com.bd website using the user id and given a mobile number. Passwords can be recovered even by sending mobile messages. SMS rules are- TBL<space>help<space>User<space>User ID & Send to 16222. Example: TBL Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
Applicant’s Copy download
If the applicant’s applicants copy has to be downloaded again for any reason, then he/she can download it from the jobs.teletalk.com.bd website’s application copy download option. Users can log in with user ID and password and download the application copy again.
TBL Seat Plan 2019
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited Exam Schedule will be published on the website teletalk.com.bd for the written and Viva-voce. No allowance or TA/DA will be provided for participation in the written and oral examination. Candidates will be selected through the selection examinations. The detailed seat plan will be published on website teletalk.com.bd and national dailies before a few days of the test.
TBL Exam Result 2019
Teletalk Bangladesh Limited MCQ, Written and Viva-voce/Practical Exam Result will be published on teletalk.com.bd website. Besides, the results will be published in different national dailies. The Next Procedure and Next Exam Schedule, Seat plan will be published along with Exam result will also be published.