Department of Social Services DSS Admit Card download information will be notified the applicant through the dss.gov.bd website and the candidate’s mobile phone via SMS. Only eligible candidates will be notified via SMS and they can download the Admit Card. All the related inquiries regarding the examination will be completed on the mobile phone number provided by the candidate in the online application.
Using the User ID and Password sent to the SMS, the candidate will download the admit card with roll number, post name, photo, examination date, time and exam center/venue name, etc. The admit card will be color printed. Candidates will display admit card at the time of participating in the written examination and at the viva voce if he/she qualified.
The Admit Card can be Download through the DSS Teletalk Com BD website with User ID and Password. Admit Card Download Deadline, Exam Date and other information will be notified to Applicants mobile Number.
User ID Recovery:
If the candidate lost the user ID, he/she would be able to recover from the dss.teletalk.com.bd website’s “Recovery User ID” menu. In addition, the user ID can be recovered by sending an SMS.
If the password is lost, the candidate can recover it from the password recovery option of the dss.teletalk.com.bd website using the user id and given mobile number. Passwords can be recovered even by sending mobile messages. SMS rules are- DSS<space>help<space>User<space>User ID & Send to 16222. Example: DSS Help User ABCDEF & send to 16222
Applicant’s Copy download:
If the applicant’s applicants copy has to be downloaded again for any reason, then he/she can download it from the dss.teletalk.com.bd website’s application copy download option. Users can log in with the user ID and password and download the application copy again.
DSS Seat Plan
Department of Social Services Exam Schedule will be published on the website dss.gov.bd for the written and Viva-voce. No allowance or TA/DA will be provided for participation in the written and oral examination. Candidates will be selected through the selection examinations. The detailed seat plan will be published on website dss.gov.bd and national dailies before a few days of the test.
DSS Exam Result
Department of Social Services MCQ, Written and Viva-voce/Practical Exam Result will be published on dss.gov.bd website. Besides, the results will be published in different national dailies. The Next Procedure and Next Exam Schedule, Seat plan will be published along with Exam results will also be published.
Department of Social Services Job Circular
Department of Social Services Job Circular has been published. Department of Social Services Job Circular was published on its website dss.gov.bd and national dailies. Admit Card Download, Seat Plan, and Exam Result information mentioned in the Recruitment Circular. The application can be made through the Bangladesh Department of Social Services Online and SMS based Recruitment System. The Recruitment website is dss.teletalk.com.bd. The application will begin on 10 January 2018. The application will end on 20th January 2018 at 5 pm. Job Circular has been published for 6 categories. Total posts are 56.
Only permanent citizens of Bangladesh can apply. Applicants age within 18 to 30 years as on 19 January 2019. But for the freedom fighter quota age 32 years. The last quote policy will be followed in the quota. It has been mention on details circular, which district candidates can apply for which position(s).
You may follow:
Only eligible interested people can apply. The eligibility details are available for each post in the detailed notice. The post-based detailed eligibility is mentioned below.
- The people who are interested to participate in the examination will be able to fill the application through http://dss.teletalk.com.bd The application can be made on 3 December 2018, 10 am to 2 January 2018, 5.00 pm.
- The candidate must fill the online form by selecting the post she/he wants to apply for. All information in the online form must be accurate and complete.
- In the online application, the candidate will upload his/her color picture (length 300 pixels and width 300 pixels) by scan the scheduled location. The candidate will scan his/her signature and upload it at the scheduled place. The signature size is (length 300 pixels and 80 pixels wide). The photo file size is a maximum of 100 kb and the signature file size is a maximum of 60 kb. Photos and signatures will be uploaded in JPG format.
- Since the information that is filled in the online application will be used in all the activities, the candidates will be assured 100% of the accuracy of the information they have made before submitting the application online.
- If all information is correct then the candidate will submit his/her application and download the application copy.
- Candidates will save a color print copy of applicants copy as a part of any of the requirements of the examination.
Application Fees payment:
After completing the application online and submitting the application, you will receive an applicant copy with the candidate’s photo, signature, and other information. The application copy contains a user ID. Using this user ID, candidates will have to pay Tk 555 for the post No 1, Tk 445 for the posts of 2 and Tk 223 for the post of 3 by two SMS. The application fee can be paid only through Teletalk prepaid mobile phones.
DSS <space> User ID and Send this SMS to 16222 Number.
After sending the first message, it will reply like- “Applicant’s Name, Tk- …. will be charged as application fee. Your PIN is 12345678. To pay fee Type BCSIR<Space>Yes<Space>PIN and send to 16222.”
The candidate will have to send the second SMS using the PIN number from there.
DSS <space> YES <space> PIN and Send this SMS to 16222 Number.
After sending the second SMS, a message will be sent to the candidate with his/her user ID and password. The Replay Message will be like this –“Congratulations Applicant’s Name, payment completed successfully for BCSIR Application for post xxxxxxxxx User ID is (ABCDEF) and Password (XXXXXXXX).”
This user ID and Password will be required in the Future to download the Admit Card. For the Department of Social Services DSS Admit Card Download, Exam Result, Seat Plan, and Other Information, follow the option below.